“MANCHESTER USERS’ NETWORK”
Tracey Phillips of
SERCO (Welfare to Work).
Tuesday 1st June 2010, 10.30am is followed by a light buffet at 12.15.
Held in, “Mainway”
Park House Hospital.
Patients’ views, suggestions needed!
* Will we all be assessed for work next year?
* Under qualified staff assessing people at Job Centres!
* There is over 2.5million unemployed. It seems obvious they want to diminish our benefit!
* We are charged at Day Centres if we are unable to do voluntary work!
* If we refuse to take medication, can we lose benefit (ESA) ?
(Sufferers from Mental illness)
“We need to support 🙂 and help each other.”
Further information Tel Tracey phillips (0161)786 8666/ Alan, (0161) 918 4343/492 0790.