“MANCHESTER USERS’ NETWORK”
User Engagement With
The Clinical Commissioning Group,
Crisis & Urgent Mental Health Care Services!
Wednesday 15th April 2015, 2.00pm.
Held in Room 1, The Sir Sidney Hamburger Unit, Park House Hospital.
Patients’ Experiences, Views & Proposals Needed !
* No Therapies causing Crisis and Urgent Mental Health Care.
* Continuous cuts in services.
* No Crisis Centre for patients with Severe & Enduring Mental Health (Secondary Mental Health).
* Not listening to Service Users.
* Stepping patients down when they have long term needs.
ALL PATIENTS, (Sufferers from Mental illness)
Tea & Biscuits Available.
Further information Tel Alan, (0161) 918 4343-492 -0790.