“MANCHESTER USERS’ NETWORK”
Wednesday 18th January 2017. 1.30pm.
Community Matron (Ann Wainwright)
Stepping Down means
(Discharge or part discharge)
Held in the Users’ Office.
Park House Hospital.
Some Questions & Comments
*What does a Community Matron do? * I have no Copy of my CPA!
* I do not agree with my Care Plan, what do I do?
* I have been stepped down, my circumstances have not changed and had no CPA assessment and now have lost most of my benefit!
* Tell the truth, stepping down is a financial discharge that put me at risk!
*I do not know that I am having a CPA review or an ordinary appointment!
* They just want to step me down regardless of my needs or my mental health!
* I am confused I do not know if I am still under the Mental \health Team or not!
ALL PATIENTS WELCOME.
“We need to support ♥ and help each other.”
Further details Tel (Alan) (0161) 918 4343, Mob 07719102380.
© Manchester Users Network